The 2018 Food Entrepreneur Conference will be held March 21-22 at the CASIC building in the Auburn Research Park.
Attendance cost is $150 if you register by March 14, and $200 after March 14. The program starts at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, March 21, and concludes at about 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 22. The complete 2018 Food Entrepreneur Conference agenda is now available!
Programs highlights, at a glance:
- Stacy Brown, Chicken Salad Chicken
- Robert Armstrong, G Momma’s Cookies (keynote)
- Lindsay Brown, Confection Perfection
- Samantha Montgomery, The Mustard Seed Company
- Kenya Pickens, Velvet Cakes, LLC
- Ellie Taylor, Alabama Grocers Association
- Brad Baker & Jennifer Beckett, AC Legg
- Daniel Butler, AU marketing department
- Jimmy Wright, Wright’s Market in Opelika
- Mitzi Waldo, Alabama Department of Public Health
- Christy Mendoza, Chilton County Food Innovation Center
- Carol Austin, Magnolia Mixes – Gluten-Free Baking Mixes)