The seventh annual Food Entrepreneur Conference is scheduled for April 16-17, 2019, at the Center for Advanced Science, Innovation and Commerce (CASIC). Aspiring entrepreneurs, small farmers and small business owners are invited to get expert advice on topics such as selling to a big box store, labeling and testing regulations, finances, and marketing, as well as “real-life” advice from a panel of successful food entrepreneur guests.
Registration will be $175 until March 31 and increases to $225 on April 1. So far, this year’s speaker agenda includes:
- Ashlee Jones, Coca-Cola Bottling Company (keynote)
- Jay Short, Jala Jala Foods (keynote)
- Robert Armstrong, G Momma’s Cookies
- Jason Pope, Drive-By Tacos food truck
- Kelly Wilson, Edward Jones Investments
- Ellie Taylor, Alabama Grocers Association
- Beth Hornsby, Hornsby Farms
- Amber Anderson, FPH Bakery
- Jimmy Wright, Wright’s Market in Opelika
- Mitzi Waldo, Alabama Department of Public Health
- Christy Mendoza, Chilton County Food Innovation Center
Check back for more details!